For some reason it seems to be difficult to add a comment to my blog. I don't know if the problem is with my settings or what. However, the key seems to be persistence! Clicking on the word "comments" at the end of the post will take you to a comment page. You can read other comments and write one yourself. After writing your comment, choose "Google" as the account to publish with. A box with funny letters and/or numbers will appear and you have to recreate it. Then select "finish". Likely the site will tell you it can't publish your comment. Ignore that and select publish again, the funny letters will appear again, go through the same procedure, and nine times out of ten it will publish. Every time I've used it, it's taken two tries. Sorry about this! If there was a post you wanted to comment on but failed to, please retry. I regularly check old posts to see if someone has commented, so it's not too late. Comments are fun!
Blessings, Bonnie
Friday, March 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment