Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Life in the Slow Lane


Here I am having my Quiet time on the patio of Panera bread - a lovely coffee/bakery/lunch place nearby. These quiet days have been so good for me. I am surprised at how long I can sleep in the mornings! I've also been doing some scrap booking, working on pictures from 2004. I am enjoying reading an autobiography of Sandi Patty, a very popular contemporary Christian singer from the 1980's and '90's. Last week we watched the Lord of the Rings trilogy on TV. It was broadcast over three evenings. Last night we went to the theater to see Slumdog Millionaire. It was really excellent and well-deserved the Best picture Oscar.

So for now, I'm living life in the slow lane, and loving it!

2 comments:

  1. for some reason i hadn't gotten your blog onto my blog roll and therefore had missed these posts! great updating of your time so far. it's nice to see your pictures and get an idea of what life is looking like in your new place.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been enjoying your blog, Bonnie--what a brilliant idea to start one!! :-) It's delightful to hear your voice in your writings, and to see such intentional relaxing!!

    ReplyDelete