A friend recently sent me this link to a UTube which is truly inspiring. I shared it with my family, but decided I also wanted to share it with you, my friends. Brace yourselves - this is amazing.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9lp0IWv8QZY.
In case you have trouble understanding the words, here are the lyrics:
I dreamed a dream in time gone by
When hope was high
And life worth living
I dreamed that love would never die
I dreamed that God would be forgiving
Then I was young and unafraid
And dreams were made and used and wasted
There was no ransom to be paid
No song unsung, no wine un-tasted
But the tigers come at night
With their voices soft as thunder
As they tear your hope apart
And they turn your dreams to shame...
I had a dream my life would be
So different from this hell I'm living
So different now from what it seemed
Now life has killed the dream I dreamed
Friday, April 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment